Monday, December 21, 2009

Illustraion Friday - Undone



This idea for the word "Undone" came about on Friday afternoon when I was "trying" to get home from work. We got hit with a major snow storm, right when everyone was on the road, also trying to get home. I left work at 4pm, and finally got home at 10:30 pm. It was a very long day! And I spent an awful lot of it staring at someone's brake lights. By the time I had sat in traffic that was not moving for hours, everyone (me included) were coming "undone".

Everyone please have a safe and Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Bea Miller said...

Sorry to hear you got stuck like that! Those kind of jams are both scary and boring at the same time (is that possible?) Glad you turned the straw into gold with this little piece. Have a great holiday!

11:13 PM, December 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home